Optical time delays, also known as fiber delay lines, are critical in today's advanced fiber optic communications networks and systems for signal timing and latency-driven applications. When requiring optical time delays in the data center and network environments or in the laboratory for test applications, the Fiber Lab portfolio from M2 Optics offers customized high-precision delays via an array of efficient packaging formats.
Precision Optical Time Delays for Timing-Driven Applications
Optical Time Delays for Networks & Data Centers
For network and data center engineering teams, Fiber Lab is ideal for:
- Signal timing and link equalization across multiple fibers
- System and device synchronization
- Altering service performance speeds
- Meeting SLAs and industry standards (MiFID)
Optical Time Delays for Test Lab Applications
For test engineers in the lab, Fiber Lab is ideal for:
- Accurately simulating expected delays in a field network or between sites
- R&D and certification testing of network devices during design and pre-deployment phases
Learn More - You Specify, M2 Builds
At M2 the words "off the shelf" do not exist - all optical time delay solutions are custom manufactured to your exact needs. Time delays can be specified and provided in any measurement value for your project - picoseconds, nanoseconds, microseconds, or millisecond increments. Globally, Fiber Lab is the trusted choice by engineers as they provide the most efficient approach for deploying, using, and managing delays while achieving maximum performance.
Simply specify your solution by providing the fiber type, delay values, and preferred enclosure format, and M2 will build it to your specific requirements.