Network Simulators with Custom MPO Fiber Cables
Features and Benefits:
- Exactly simulates multi-fiber data center links with MPO connectors
- Available in any portable or rack-mount Fiber Lab enclosure
- Saves physical space while protecting and organizing cables
- Customized - choice of fiber type and length / latency values
- Ensures accurate and consistent performance results
The Fiber Lab MPO is the industry's first solution designed to offer spooled multi-fiber, jacketed cable in the most efficient format. Available in any Fiber Lab enclosure style, these custom solutions provide the best way for engineers to simulate MPO fiber cable links that are designing, testing, or deploying the latest optical transceiver modules.
Customized to specification, simply specify the distance or latency value along with the preferred fiber type and M2 will help determine a setup configuration matched to your project needs.
- Network & Link Simulation for 10G, 40G, 100G, and 400G+
- Testing and Certifying Optical Transceiver Performance
- Demonstrating Optical Transceivers and Data Center Systems
- Fiber latency testing and optical time delay deployment
When you are ready to begin specifying a solution for your testing and certification needs, contact M2 Optics or an authorized partner for more information.