Do you find yourself needing to save rack space but not being able to do so while connecting the number of fibers you need? M2 has developed a solution to solve this common problem in network solutions.
The SplitLight is a patented solution that offers the highest density of optical network TAPS, CWDM/DWDM components, and PON splitters in a 1RU chassis.
Using this unique platform, the leading carriers, data centers, large enterprises, and government agencies can monitor, manage, and connect more fibers and wavelengths than ever before, while still reducing rack space requirements. The SplitLight from M2 Optics is scalable, flexible, and reliable to fit your individual needs.
Features of the SplitLight:
- Up to 192 1x2 or 1x3 splitters in a single rack unit
- Multiple GPON support
- Customizable tap power ratios
- 1/10/40/100G custom tap configurations
- Integrated passive WDMs
- Supports single-mode and multimode fiber
- Reduces footprint of monitoring solutions
- Scales from 8-192 splitters or 1 to 24 WDMs
- Maximizes flexibility through customized configurations
- Provides cost-effective customization
- Minimizes insertion loss
- Enhances reliability without sacrificing performance
To learn more about SplitLight, please contact M2 Optics or choose an application: