WDM Filter, Splitter, and GPON Modules
The versatile SplitLight solution from M2 Optics expands on its industry-leading network TAP capability with the addition of WDM, CWDM, and DWDM passive multiplexers and wavelength filters. From a small channel count wavelength tap filter to a complete GPON aggregation multiplexer combining multiple services, these modules are built to specification to match your exact network requirements.
Available in LGX style modules that enable you to add or re-configure your setup as needs change, these coexistence solutions add immediate value while saving both rack space and costs.
Just a few WDM applications that these modules can address include:
- Wavelength TAP filtering to monitor specific wavelengths
- Passive wavelength multiplexing to increase transmission capacity across existing fibers
- WDM-PON arrayed waveguide gratings (AWG) to provide multiple, dedicated wavelengths
- Optical Add/Drop for adding/dropping wavelengths at points along a network route
- Aggregation Multiplexer to combine multiple services onto a single fiber
Design Your Custom WDM Module
When you are ready to discuss or specify a solution for your next project, the team of fiber experts at M2 Optics are available to help. From providing technical information and pricing to a complete re-design to meet your needs, our team will support you every step of the way.