Advanced Monitoring, Easy to Install
The Remote Fiber Monitoring System is a key asset for any network operator seeking to ensure the performance and integrity of the optical fiber infrastructure. In addition to significantly reducing service times when issues like fiber breaks arise, the system provides an extra layer of detection against tampering and malicious intrusions affecting today's networks.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring of up to 64 fibers in a single 1RU unit
- Supports both point-to-point fiber links and PON architectures
- Monitors both dark and lit fibers up to 160km in distance
- Fault localization to within meters for precise and rapid service deployment
- Integrated optical switching for continuous and/or on-demand link testing
- Plug-and-play setup: easy to deploy, use, and scale as the network grows
Saves Time and Money
Designed in a more efficient manner that eliminates the need for extra hardware, devices, and other moving parts, network engineers will have this fiber monitoring system up and running quickly enabling you to focus on other important tasks while your network is being actively monitored. Whether you are a service provider seeking to detect and repair issues faster for your customers or a municipality ensuring up-time of 9-1-1 emergency service links, this system is proven to add value to your operations.
To learn more or receive a pricing estimate to monitor your network, contact M2 Optics today and our team will help you to determine the best solution configuration for your needs.