Fiber Optic Latency for Data Centers
Recognizing that data center engineers are often challenged with varying requirements when deploying and maintaining latency-driven systems, M2 Optics offers a portfolio of fully-customized fiber solutions designed to support several critical applications.
Trusted by the world's leading communications, web, and cloud data center entities, M2's specialized expertise and manufacturing capabilities help engineering teams achieve their goals with the perfect combination of performance, efficiency, and ROI . To learn more or to begin designing a solution to match your specific needs, contact M2 Optics or a local authorized partner today.
Customize a Solution
Precision Optical Time Delays
- Sub-nanosecond accuracy for delays up to 1500 ft.
- Up to 24 delays in 1RU and other HD formats
- Equalize links, sync system timing, tier service speeds
Fiber Link & Delay Simulators
- Exactly simulates link delays and optical performance
- Multiple, highly efficient rack-mount enclosure options
- Certify devices prior to deployment and/or train staff
Latency Tuning Patch Cables
- Accurate lengths with -0 to +1" tolerance to 50 ft.
- Custom lengths & connector configurations
- Fine-tune link lengths between racks and systems
Low-Latency Optical TAPs
- Shortest length passive TAPs minimize latency
- Patented, high density chassis
- Network monitoring for all data rates and fiber types