Detect and Resolve Fiber Cuts Quickly
The Remote Fiber Monitoring System is a key asset for any network operator seeking to ensure the performance and integrity of the optical fiber infrastructure. In addition to significantly reducing service times when issues like fiber breaks arise, the system provides an extra layer of detection against tampering and malicious intrusions affecting today's networks.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring of up to 64 fibers in a single 1RU unit
- Supports both point-to-point fiber links and PON architectures
- Monitors both dark and lit fibers up to 160km in distance
- Fault localization to within meters for precise and rapid service deployment
- Integrated optical switching for continuous and/or on-demand link testing
- Plug-and-play setup: easy to deploy, use, and scale as the network grows
A More Efficient Design Approach
A new "all-in-one" design that integrates key elements including the OTDR and optical switch inside of each individual unit simplifies installation for fast deployment. Additionally, fewer hardware elements increases reliability while reducing overall hardware costs.
Whether you are a broadband provider seeking to provide a better service experience for your paying subscribers or a municipality ensuring up-time of 9-1-1 emergency service links, this system will add significant value to your operations. To learn more or receive a pricing estimate to monitor your network, contact M2 Optics today and our team will help you to determine the best solution configuration for your needs.